- OUR COMMITMMENT
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may obtain information that you provide directly to us on the Sites and this includes, without limitation, all online and offline collections of all types of personal information, for example on a third-party site, sign up for email communications, participate in a survey, contact customer service, sign-up for our services, or otherwise interact with the Sites or otherwise by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This information may include personal information, which is information that can be used to identify you individually. Personal information collected may include:
- Name (first and surname);
- Job title;
- Phone number (including mobile);
- Email address;
- Demographic data; and/or
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of spouse, children, parents, and/or authorised representatives), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
- USE OF INFORMATION
Processing of your Personal Data includes but not limited to where we may record, organize, structure, store, adapt or alter, retrieve, consult, use, or otherwise restrict, erase, or destroy your Personal Data by appropriate employees. We may use and process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Responding to your requests for information, products, and/or services;
- Responding to your queries and requests and responding to feedbacks;
- Providing information on pre and aftercare before and following treatment;
- Communications about general health information (such as information on certain health conditions);
- Improve the Sites, our products and services and for internal business purposes;
- Newsletter and other relevant offer emails updating clients on new products and services offered. You can opt out of this at any time
- Confirmation and reminding individuals of appointments via email and/or text messages; and/or
- Any other purpose relating to any of the above.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. 8 Medi-Aesthetic may share information, including personal information, as applicable, among its subsidiaries, primarily for business and operational purposes. We may share or disclose your Personal Data with the following entities:
Third parties with whom we contract to carry out services on our behalf to perform activities or functions related to the processing purposes regarding your Personal Data that are described above. If we do, we will require that these third parties acting on our behalf protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data that we share with them. These third parties must contractually agree that they will not use or disclose your Personal Data for any other purposes than necessary to provide us services, perform services on our behalf, or to comply with applicable laws or regulations.
- CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
Disclaimer: All present visual information are advocated by actual customers and representatives, which do not necessarily reflect or represent 8 Medi Aesthetics. Treatment results and experience may vary by individual.
Copyright © 2021 - 8 Medi-Aesthetics Centres. All rights reserved.